Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Monday, February 20, 2012

Some time off

I took a weekend trip with my dad, step mom, and step sister to Sisters for a basketball tournament so Mystic has had 3 days off in a row. Im sure he is thinking he is living the life right now! He goes back to work today, however I am starting to get sick so im sure our rides wont be as long. He will appreciate that one to haha! The show is in about 3 weeks now so I really need to crack down. Luckily we found a show that is 2 days in April and they are technically 2 different shows which means we will have 3 qualifying opportunities instead of 2 which helps take the pressure off. Even though I shouldnt be worried about scoring above a 55 % (not sure that I have even gotten a score that low?!), I am. I have a PERFECT pony and as long as I remember my tests (seems to be an issue with my old age LOL!) and give him a good ride we will do good. The worst part about having such a nice pony is that when it doesnt go as well as planned... we all know it was all my fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment