Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Thursday, November 22, 2012

So Thankful

Thanksgiving is definitely one of my most looking forward to day of the year, if that made any sense at all! Every year we have our annual 'clean up' where we gather things we dont use and outgrown clothes and donate them to Goodwill, then we eat (a LOT!), and go see a movie. There truly is no better way to spend a day then with your family!

To save me time here are some pictures of some of what I am thankful for this year :)
My puppy Harley! And our new agility adventures together

Getting to go to Nashville with my dad and sister

Another super successful show season with  my boy

Spending time in Florida with family, SO much fun!

Cousin bonding time this summer :)

Many, many adventures with my best friend. This was at the country music festival :)



1 comment:

  1. We did have fun! I'm sure this next year won't be any different. We hopefully both have riding horses and don't forget VIP tickets to the country music festival to see Carrie Underwood. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete