Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Friday, March 9, 2012

The day we have been waiting for!

Tomorrow is the day we have been looking forward to for the last 4 months! At the end of last show season I was ready to not have to bathe his weekly, it got old VERY fast! But now I am so itching to get back in the show ring!
This morning I spent 3 hours at the barn riding and bathing. I got his feather so nice and soft. He does have one stain still that WILL NOT come off! Ugh... I went and got some hydrogen peroxide tonight so we will see if that helps. I left the barn the first time today at 2 to go to work, then came back at 6. I brought horses in and brushed the pony out really quick. Alanna then arrived with the pizza :) We ate and started watching Bridesmaids before we started cleaning our tack. Before I knew it we were out there for a couple hours! It is SO nice to have our riders room. It is heated, has a fridge/sink, a table, nice cozy leather couches, and a flat screen tv making it for a very comfortable tack cleaning. I mean its so nice someone could live in it!
Anyways, today I spent a total of almost 7 hours at the barn. 7 hours of slaving over my horse to get 10 minutes in the show ring (first level test 1 and first level test 2). Hopefully after tomorrow I will still think it was all worth it :) Im heading up earlier then my pony so I can watch some people I know ride. Tolo is also competing with his new owner so I am excited to see him again :) Im sure there will be pictures and videos to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment