Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Getting to work

With our recent news of officially being accepted Alanna and I have gone over all the stuff we need to start working on! Since he is so laid back naturally I have never done any desensitizing work with him. He is fine with 90 % of things, or gets over it quickly, but that 10 % is some of the weirdest stuff that he reacts to!

So today, after getting his pedicure, I took him out to the arena with a big tarp. Im pretty sure he has never seen one. I laid it on the ground, walked onto it, and asked him to walk over it. He stuck his nose down and started frisking it with his nose! Then when I asked him to step on it he walked right on! After walking over it a few times I grabbed it and started laying it over him. He was unsure at first but settled down and never tried to run away from it.
Add caption
Im going back out tonight to start some spins on him!

1 comment: