Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Slowest week ever

Why is it that your shortest work week always feels like it takes 2x as long? Maybe just because im a tad bit excited :)

Pony got his pedicure today (was supposed to get it Monday but farrier had an out of town family issue. Thank God he is barefoot. Re setting shoes 2 days before Inavale would stress me out, and that is saying something!).

He is SO patient.... NOT! At least he stands still!

I am so thankful I took tomorrow of work also. I didnt want to have to worry about packing, cleaning, and bathing my horse (just giving him a bath is a 2 hour job at least) after getting off work at 5 45. I have to do barn chores in the morning along with ride someone elses horse for them. Then im off to the store to pick up snacks and corn starch (to give pony a bath) before heading out to the barn to clean him and my tack and have everything ready to throw in the trailer Friday AM. After I finish there I am heading to pick Alanna up from work and we are heading out to Inavale to walk my xc course! Should be a busy but fun day. Still cant believe I have 1 day away from our first recognized :)

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Hard to be so excited for something when work is in the way!

    ReplyDelete