Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4 years in the making

Tolos test ride with potential new people went really well last night and he has a vet check scheduled for Saturday. If he passes everything then the lady is going to buy him. They are all super excited and we have been talking all day to arrange plans. Although I know its is the right thing for both of us in the end it is still super hard to let him go. He was my first horse (had a pony for a year before she coliced), first rescue, and first horse I ever started. I know this family will love and spoil him and we may even see each other at shows some day. Its hard to let him go but it is his time now to teach someone else. Not to mention he will only be 45 minutes away from me so I can still go visit.
Tomorrow both Tolo and Sky have a date with the farrier. Hopefully he can make Skys hooves look halfway decent. They look terrible right now. She has lost 3 of her 4 shoes and they were already growing over her shoes anyways. Hopefully she behaves for him!

When I first got him 4 years ago

1 comment:

  1. I am really sad you are letting Tolo go. :( I know you know what is best for you. But it has to be very hard. I am sorry. I am teary and don't even know Tolo. I only know what I have read. He has been so lucky to have you. But again it still has to be tough. My heart is with you Tarra.

    ReplyDelete