Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Saturday, July 9, 2011

One week down, a life time to go

Its been a week! This is her right before she came home

It has been exactly a week since I brought Miss Princess Sky home! She is doing really well and thoroughly enjoys her pasture time! She is super sweet and is great with Tolo, the dogs, and the goats. The downfall is that she still seems not 'right' and her mystery owies on her back legs seem to be growing back after they fall off. I just might be calling my vet on Monday to see if I can get her in when we take Max in. Also I am supposed to call the farrier after we figure out if Tolo is going with this girl or not to schedule an appointment for either her or both of them to get done. She pulled another shoe, they were just so poorly put on to begin with. I got an offical 1 week picture with my phone but when my mom gets back tomorrow from her dog show I will take better pictures (hopefully with me!).

Our neighbors that live in front of us have a little 2 year old boy who just loves all our animals but especially Tolo. He loves it when Tolo goes over to their fence so he can pet him and Tolo loves it too! So tonight I saw him out there calling for the horses and so I went out and took miss Sky over to say hi. He has been telling his parents that he wants to ride one but they thought he would be scared so tonight we tried with Tolo and let me tell you the smile on his face so priceless! If horses could smile I know Tolo would have been also, he just LOVES little kids. Im sure there will be many more pony rides in both Brayden and Tolos future together :)
And this is her today!

No comments:

Post a Comment