Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Tomorrow Tolo has two people coming to look at him most likely. One for sure is a 14 year old girl looking for an OHSET and trail horse. Im really hoping he works out for one of them. He is getting pretty fat just sitting in the field :) I rode him today and two days ago and he was pretty good both times considering he hasnt really been ridden since state! So fingers crossed something works out!

On a sad note by dog is headed to the vet next Thursday for xrays to get down to the bottom of his lameness issues. My mom thinks its his knee... Im really hoping its not. He already had a whole hip replacement on that same leg when he was a puppy and I read the likelyhood of the other knee going out after the surgery on the first knee is extremely common. NOT what I need. I dont have $4,000 laying around to fix 2 knees. We already dropped $3,000 on his hip when he was 9 months old :/ its a good thing is the cutest puppy dog out there!
Tolo!

My poor Max. Hopefully he will be fixed soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment