Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Christmas Miracle?



Do I have a (dare I say...) SOUND horse?!
I hauled her over to the arena today to see how she looked over there as she seemed sound yesterday but I dont have the best space to lunge her right now. So I loaded her up and took her on over, it takes a whole minute to get there and you can see horses in the arena from my kitchen window. Super nice! She was a little "up" when we got there but didnt do anything naughty and settled right down in 5 minutes of being there. I groomed her, threw some boots on her, took her to the arena, and thanked God when I saw her trotting sound (to me at least!)! It would be SO nice if I could start bringing her back to work slowly and find her a good home.
Ok... the moment of truth. Sound or not sound?
Tracking left
Tracking right

No comments:

Post a Comment