Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Well I am proud to say that Mystics stocking was about 200 times more full than mine was! He even has one of the jumbo stockings that almost covers the whole half of his stall that it is hanging on! He sure is a well loved pony. Lets just say hair ties and treats shouldn't be an issue anytime soon :) I didnt ride him today as we were busy with family activities such as going to see War Horse (which is a super sad and depressing yet very good movie). But off course I went and stopped by to give him way to many treats and lots of hugs and kisses!
Sky got a little more beauty treatment of her own today. I got a bucket heater from my mom so I heated up some water to wash her legs and tail. Her tail was SUPER gross and the warm water and shampoo/conditioner cleaned it right up. Sadly like 2 minutes into me getting her out to brush her, lunge her at the trot, and wash her it started pouring down rain... But I still did it all! Good news is: she seems SOUND! Now that would be a true Christmas miracle if she is actually sound! I came inside and my mom said so I saw you lunging her. I said yes and she looks sound to me and she said yeah I think she looked great too! So tomorrow im going to call the barn up and see if I can haul her over there to lunge her in the arena just at the trot to see how she looks. Fingers crossed!!!
Pretty girl!

These were off course before I brushed her. Not that the brushing will last long anyways!

Tomorrow morning Alanna and I are headed to look at a horse for her! We havent had horses at the same barn (that are both ride able) in over 2 years! So it would be an understatement to say that we are both super excited! After seeing the pony I am going to hopefully take Sky across the road then spend some time at Mystics barn riding him, cleaning my tack locker and cleaning buckets and such. Should be a nice horse filled day :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she looks sound! It would be awesome to get her going again. Yah!

    ReplyDelete