Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Back home

I just got home tonight from an awesome vacation in Nashville for the past week! We actually flew into Portland last night but I stayed at my dads so that I could hit my little cousins birthday party at Bullwinkles family fun center on the way back down today (never too old for some go kart racing and lazer tag!). It was a much needed vacation and I had a blast, more on that later!

Alanna took care of my boys while I was gone. It was so nice knowing they got some love while I was gone. I would have felt really bad if they had to sit all week. Not to mention pony would look like an elephant when I got back! I got back to late tonight to go see them but plan on spending lots of time with them tomorrow :) As much as I LOVE vacation its always nice to come home!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you... Vacations are awesome, but it feels nice to get home and be able to relax a little.

    ReplyDelete