Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Friday, December 5, 2014

Still alive!

We are all still alive and doing well. Mystics work load has been cut in about half and I can't say he is complaining much! I am semi on the hunt for a partial leader for him through the spring until I get out of school for the summer but we will see how that goes. There is just not enough hours in the day or energy in me to do it all! The winter break from school is much needed and eve bough I will be house sitting for basically all of it I hope that I have more time to ride! I have never been in this position before so having him somewhat in the back burner is definitely a strange feeling. 

The important part is that both of my boys are happy healthy, and are enjoying themselves :) 

 First time with a saddle on!



Pony checking out his 2014 ribbons! We may not have gotten out too much (or as much as I would like) but he sure is consistent :) over all these years he still has more blue ribbons than any other color by far, such a good pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment