Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Evidence!

Here is the video Auntie Alanna put together for us after our fun bareback and bridleless night with Mystic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6JHukF9GKE

We got back to real work this week and have had a couple good rides considering! I was very happy to see that he just came right back to work. Hopefully by the time Teacher Mary sees us next she wont be able to tell we had two weeks of just playing around although im sure its doubtful :)

I have continued to work Sky in her side reins and even hoped on her on Sunday. We have a lot of work to do to be beach ready but hopefully we can get it done. There is a huge difference going from Mystic to her, thats for sure. She is working really well in her side reins but once I get on her its another story and she basically puts her head in my lap its so high in the air! She got better after I got her moving but I hope it wont last to long. Hopefully in a couple weeks I can get some riding video of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment