Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Off to a good start

So far 2015 is off to a great start! Mysic and I are getting back into our groove and have been building our strength and stamina back after some down time and he is doing super well. There is a Jessica Wisdom clinic at our barn this weekend that was super last minute and I sadly didn't have time to scrape up the funds to do it. Instead I will go watch everyone have fun until next time she comes!



Mylo and Mystic got matching rain sheets and it's pretty adorable if I do say so.


Mylo continues to be his usual comical self and is always keeping me entertained. He is learning how to walk/trot on big circles on lunge line but because he is still only 2.5 I only do it about 1x a week. Luckily he listens to voice commands while free lunging!

Show season is quickly approaching and we are slowly getting ready. First show is end of February. Let 2015 begin :)

2 comments: