Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back home she comes

I got Sky moved back home tonight. It wasnt the most ideal thing as it was dark by the time I got home but it will be nice just to have her back in our back year while she is recovering also. That way I can see her everyday and not feel bad days I couldnt see her. She came off the trailer soaking wet. She loaded pretty good into the trailer in the pitch black but I could tell she was nervous. She has settled down great and is now happily munching on her hay and the little grain I gave her. She is all dried off and wrapped up in a warm blankie for the night too :)
    
my not so good picture of the night haha!


Here is a cute picture of the pony from the other night I couldnt resist posting also :)
"Why do you always have to take pictures that make my but look so big?? I swear its more trim in person!"

No comments:

Post a Comment