Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I just love my pony!

I really do so very much :) He has been off work for a little while do to him growing and with his eye issue I just didnt want to push him. We are started back to work but we are going to slow it down for the winter and just do 3-4 days of work and 1 day of bareback fun or trail riding. He has come back into work like he has been doing forever. I didnt expect him to be so ready to work again but he was and went right back to where we ended! He really is my perfect pony :)

On another note, Princess Sky is coming home for her resting time. I was hoping to bring her home tomorrow but I think it wont be till Saturday. With midterms and everything and her being 30 minutes away it just makes it hard. It will be nice to look out my window to see my pretty mare outside though! She isnt getting too much room because we dont want her ripping around and getting the zoomies but enough to walk around and not be stuck in a stall all the time. I will get new pictures of her this weekend, she is looking SO much better! Her ribs are all GONE! Yay!
I was looking at pictures and saw some of Mystics baby pictures!



Nappin... still his favorite thing !

I wanna be a jumping pony!!

No comments:

Post a Comment