Saturday, November 5, 2011
Is it really almost 2012?
- Nail our leg yields
- Show @ 1st level dressage (all 3 tests by end of season)
- Get a 65 % or above
- Attend several derbys and one days
- Do a 1st level musical freestyle
- Qualify/compete at league championships
- Show at Devonwood at least once (never have and I want to SO bad!)
- Go to the beach and XC schooling lots and lots and lots!
- Work more on his conditioning
-The biggest goal is getting her SOUND! If that happens then..
- Start her back under saddle very slowly (lunging and building muscle up for at least a month or two since she has zero muscling now.. :/)
-Take her to shows with us to get her out and about
- After lunging get her going well under saddle
- Sell her by next fall