We have an appointment at OSU on the 26th, right after I get back from Nashville. I am so ready to just know what is going on and get a plan to get him all better. I will be devastated if he actually ends up needing surgery and 6 months or a year off but I havent been thinking about that. I figure if its going to happen there is nothing I can do about it at this point. Me sitting here going crazy over it wont make him any better!
Instead I have been planning his appointment, writing up his 'story', ordering a grazing muzzle (poor, poor pony!), and just spending time brushing and loving on him. Trying to be proactive here! Still praying for something less severe then what it has potential to be but trying to stay off the internet and researching! Just waiting for our appointment to find out what it actually is instead of what it could be.
He is doing great though. Enjoying his time off and just getting brushed! Although I think he is already gaining weight again after a week off... Oh Mystic!