Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nashville!

This is not horse related as I havent even seen him in a week since I have been out of town! I took a trip to Nashville with my dad and step sister for the week. It was SO nice to get out of here and just relax. It was a ton of fun and I will definitely be going back at some point in my life :)
I did a lot of "firsts" there:
-1st taxi ride
-1st taxi ride with strangers (who also paid for me!)
-1st time in Nashville
-1st time at the Grand Ole Opry/Country Music Hall of Fame/Ryman Auditorium
-1st time meeting Kellie Pickler
-1st time taking the city bus
-1st time eating Chic Fil A

It was an amazing experience to be able to go all these places. They are crazy gorgeous!
Grand Ole Opry!

Broadway Street (right by our hotel)


The old Opry stage





Cinderella! She was out driving people around

Gorgeous buildings there

CMHF


Love seeing all these gorgeous men all over the city!



On the horse front... we go into OSU on Wednesday. Hopefully we will know more then. This whole thing has seriously unmotivated me. Especially leaving for vacation and realizing how relaxing life is without horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment