Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Were making progress!

This morning a lady came and looked at Sky... and put a deposit on her till she can come Friday or Saturday to pick her up! It is a huge relief that I can focus on just Mystic now. I am not going to lie it will be kind of sad to see her go but I know it is best for everyone. Now I just need to stop getting these rescues so I dont have to go through this every time!

Being down to one horse will just make life a lot easier and I can put more into showing and lessons with Mystic. I cannot wait to get back into the swing of things with him and get back to our lessons. As much as I love rescuing horses it will have to wait till my grand plan of marrying rich and landing some super high paying job turns out :) I hate being a poor college student!! I will get some last pictures with her before she leaves and I told the lady pictures of her are mandatory!

Here are pictures of the pony yesterday!




1 comment:

  1. I really like your new blog look! And I agree on the holding of on more rescues. Any horse takes a lot of time and money...not to mention one that is rescued!

    ReplyDelete