Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Back!

We are both now back home and not on a weird schedule due to barn sitting. We head out to the Marion County Fair on Thursday for a weekend full of demos! We still have to plan what we are going to do there whoops! I am heading out to the barn later tonight as it is just too hot outside and im just too tired after spending the day in Newport at an agility trial with my mom! I still have not decided if I will ride or bathe tonight. Either they will both happen by tomorrow. We have to start his baths now to get him any where near clean by next weekend!

While house sitting their barn had jumps! So we had a couple jumping days and he was great! He hadn't jumped since November (besides our impromptu jump over the log on the beach) and never questioned it at all! I was so happy with him. There is an eventing derby I am planning on taking him to on the 22nd as long as all continues to go well. I am still undecided as to if I will take him to the Two Pennies Dressage League show the last weekend of July or not. I am definitely thinking he is a 1 test a day horse so im trying to decide if its worth it! Hopefully we will get some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment