Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dirty pony!

Today was seriously the dirtiest I have EVER seen him! It was so gross. He really did a good job getting the dirt all over and deep in his coat. So he had a quick bath after our ride, I couldn't stand looking at him that way!

Our ride was ok. We kept it short since it was so hot. Im thinking that I am going to have the chiropractor out soon. He has been REALLY hard one my right rein the past 2 weeks. It is his hard side but he has never been this bad. I hadnt really thought of him maybe being out until Alanna said something tonight and I though wow that actually might be true. Especially since we have just started jumping more in the past 2 weeks. I feel bad pushing him if it is an issue related to him being out. It doesnt seem like he is in pain but it was just a sudden drastic change that doesnt really make any sense otherwise.

We are hoping to start some semi private jump lessons with Alanna and Chevy at Inavale with Kelsey which should be SUPER fun! I cannot wait to get eventing. I have waited so long to have a horse like him!

1 comment:

  1. At least it would be a good thing to rule out. And Mr. Chevy could us a check up as well so it could work out good. :) Glad you got to try Chevy out too!

    ReplyDelete