Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Friday, May 31, 2013

The big day

Tomorrow is the big day! The pony, Alanna, and I head out in the morning to Inavale for our first BN one day! The divisions are HUGE. There are like 40 people doing bn. He got the beauty treatment tonight which also included our first time trying corn starch on his feather. Hopefully it helps get them nice and clean! Pretty sure I was wearing half of it by the end though. He came out a little stiff the day after getting his vx but seemed back to normal yesterday which I am very happy about!



I have also been having some fun with Tolo! I think we are back on track and he is meeting me by his gate every night. Since I am still not riding him yet I am going to focus on doing some trick training with him. He seems to really enjoy it and it is super fun! Just 3 nights ago I started teaching him to 'smile' and tonight he was doing it perfectly!

2 comments: