Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Monday, October 15, 2012

Back in action

Well fingers crossed! I am sending in my entry today for the OSU show. He has been working great! I have actually decided to do First 1 and 3. He is still coming back into shape and the less I have to warm up for our first one, the better our second one will be. I have played with a little lengthenings but not much. He is really starting to grasp the concept although we are still too rushy. Ill take what I can get at this point!

Hopefully we can go out of the 2012 show season with a bang :) I was just thinking yesterday how out of the 7 tests we have ridden we have won 5 of them! The other 2 we have come in second behind dressage trainers (one was our Mary and the other was another friend!). I would say that is not a bad 4 year old year for him! We will see if we can uphold our stellar record at our last show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment