Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Friday, October 14, 2011

Lightning always stikes twice

If its not one thing its another, darn it!! I got out to ride Mystic pony tonight and I bring in all the geldings together (4 of them). I get Mystic in his stall and see his eye is all goopy. So I go to clean it out and its all swollen (like half way closed) and goopy and obviously painful. Poor pony :( Luckily Dr.April was in the house and able to come help doctor him up to make him all better! Well almost, he just needs a couple days of meds and we will be good as new.
I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have him boarded there. From the first week he was there and got in the super scary, but harmless thankfully, fencing jumping/breaking and blanket shredding accident that we have no idea what happened to having his eye swell up like this today it is super nice to have a knowledgeable horse person as the barn owner! I couldnt feel any safer leaving my baby boy where he is at because I know if any thing is wrong they will not only get ahold of me but also know what to start doing to help. It truly is the most perfect barn  :) We love it out there!


On a completely different (and non horse related) note, these girls the cutest I have ever seen! How adorable are they? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odhUPMYXpX4
You can also watch some other ones of them on the same day actually meeting Nicki. I just cant stop watching it! SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment