Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Look at how far we have come

I came across a video of Mystic under saddle in the very beginning of his training when he was only worked a couple days a week and was just learning. It really shows you that if you dont train them to go better they wont, just like people! I can just that his gaits have gotten tons better and he is getting to be more of a dressage pony then in the beginning. Its crazy how time flies, I feel like I have owned him my whole life. On the 31st of this month it will be a year exactly. One of the best days of my life was when he came home with me, I am forever grateful to my aunt and uncle to get this once in a life time opportunity that not many people get in their lives. I do love my Thoroughbreds and will always have those too but Gypsys are a breed that I am not willing to let go of either. Once day Mystic will have another Gypsy buddy to play with, just not any time soon :) I am so happy to have finally found my once in a life time horse <3

Learning Everything! - In his first couple weeks really under saddle not just short bareback rides

His very first dressage test after just 60 days under saddle:
First Dressage Test Ever

Cross country schooling for the 3rd time this summer, he is such a good boy!
Cross Country Schooling- Last month

Dressage Show in August  - not as recent as I thought I had but picture this and a little bit better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment