Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I love snow!

I may be one of the only people in the Corvallis area who loved that it dumped snow on us today! And I mean dumped. We didnt have any when I went to bed last night and we currently have upwards of 8-9 inches. Its the perfect powdery snow and I love it! As usual people are freaking out and not going anywhere but I decided I would chance it and go to the barn (I already had driven into town to go to the store) and it paid off. I had a lovely walk in the snow with Pony! No one wanted to be out in the snow with me so I was out there solo. The only downside of not having a bunch of kids at your barn is that you have no one to pull on a sled.

























Nothing stops Pony from getting to his grass!
When I got home I took our small pack of dogs, we have 5 now after losing one at the end of last year, outside to run and play in the snow! They loved it and were super cute :)
Harley, my mini aussie :)

Max, my bionic mutt :)


Check out this hilarious video I got of my moms dog making my dog face plant it in the snow! What can they say, they were just having so much fun!


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be the only blogger I know right know who still loves snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely because we have had it for 2 days now and not weeks :)

      Delete
  3. I love snow too and bummed we haven't had as much as we usually do this year! Looks like a fun walk!!

    ReplyDelete