Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Friday, April 27, 2012

Shout out!

To Becky Holder and Courageous Comet in the 2012 Rolex 3 day! I loved this horse from the first time I saw him going xc in 2010 when he pulled a shoe and came up lame the next day :( Heres to a better outcome this year! They are sitting good so far after dressage!

I have continued to work Sky and she continues to look good and SOUND! Actually she feels quite good and is very proud of her leaping moves, although she has gotten much better about attempting to take me skiing. It amazes me how fast she is coming back into shape, you got to love those Thoroughbreds! Yesterday we did a solid 30 minutes of trotting and cantering with very minimal breaks except to switch sides and she seemed as if she could have gone much longer. The plan is to continue lunging her but now we are going to add some walking and trotting under saddle after a lunging session. We need to get cracking down if we want to be beach ready my Memorial day :) I cant wait to run down the beach!
Alanna/Roz, Me/Mystic, Magnum, Rugby, and Keyno!

Mystic and Roz
Running with Tolo!

Pie and Tolo

Running in the waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment