Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Crunch Time

Sadly Tolos stay at NDF is coming to an end. I REALLY hoped he would be sold/leased by now but its not looking so promising. My mom is going to want to kill me when I break the news that a horse is coming home but at this point it is pretty much my only option. Then the chances of finding him someone over the winter are slim because once he comes home he will just be hanging out and being cute. I really thought he would have sold by now but people seem to be wary about his eye. Time to go smooze my mom!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not having success selling him. My first horse was pretty much blind at the end from recurrent uveitis and I still rode her with no problems. If I was looking for a horse, I'd certainly consider him!

    ReplyDelete