Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Sale

What do you do when you're single on Valentine's Day? Drive 1.5 hours to a tack store that is having a Valentines Day sale and spend all your money on yourself :) 

I got new show breeches, everyday full seat breeches, a XC shirt, a show shirt, a Micklem bridle for Mylo, a new bit for Mylo, and restocked on some EquiFuse products. Best part? I got 20% off my total purchase! And that is after already getting half of it out of clearance bins. Serious score. I could have easily spent more but I am on the hunt for a jump saddle for Pony and I so I had to reel myself in.


Mylo is beyond adorable in his Micklem and seems to go really well in it. He is SO much quieter with his mouth since he got his dental work done and I think this bridle will make it even better. He is looking so adorable under saddle. T minus 2 weeks until he gets his first big boy dressage lesson! 
It's rough being Mystic ;)

2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable!

    I did exactly the same thing for myself only I ordered everything online. I have a pair of show breeches, a show saddle pad, and two schooling show appropriate shirts on their way. I'm so excited since this will be my first real show season!!

    ReplyDelete