Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I missed my boy!

I had a great time camping and visiting Mystics first home at my aunt and uncles house in Bend but I did miss my boys (Mystic, Harley, and Max :) ). It was so nice to be able to go out and ride him tonight and he was so good! Lesson night tomorrow, should be interesting since I hadnt ridden him in a week before tonight. Ill be more out of it then he will though.

This Saturday we are off to Two Pennies Ranch dressage show again where we are doing Training 2 and 3 this time! Then the next weekend we are headed to the State Fair show then xc schooling and hopefully his first eventing derby before our last Two Pennies dressage show! He is busy busy but I have a feeling he will be a shining star for it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment