Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fingers Crossed

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Pony (and my sanity!). A lot of people have been supporting me through this frustrating time and it really helps. I am a pretty laid back no worry type of person but when my horse is broken I tend to leap to the worst case and think my horse is never going to be ridden again so it is nice to have people telling me all will be fine! Sometimes it is just hard to see the positive when you feel like everything is working against you.

Tomorrow morning the vet is coming out to block and X-ray. I should know where the exact injury is by the end of our appt but my vet will have to run to a vets office to develop his xrays and I have to run to school but hopefully I will get the results sometime tomorrow. At this point I just want to know what needs to be done! Fingers crossed Pony and I will be trotting down the centerline come May.
So weird how he changes from white/black to white/bay from winter to summer!

3 comments:

  1. Too bad you aren't having Rick out. With digital x-ray and ultrasound (for soft-tissue injury diagnosis), you'd likely have a diagnosis on the spot, and also have a top-notch recommendation for the best treatment options. Crossing my fingers for Pony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts for you and the pony! I hope that vet can help narrow things down and get you back in the saddle asap!

    ReplyDelete