Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Its show time!

Tomorrow is the day! Round one of the All Breed Challenge. I head out to the barn tonight to give him a bath (in our nasty nasty weather... thank god for indoor heated wash racks!). I have my last hope of getting the stains off his legs, hopefully it at leasts masks them a little bit. It looks so awful right now and I feel like I have tried everything I know.

We head out tomorrow to get him to the fair grounds in time to get him in the arena before any of the festivities start at 5. Heres to hoping for a nice relaxed chill pony for the entire course :) And to this pouring down rain and gusting winds to go AWAY...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it! Also, I love the fact that you go from rocking the dressage ring to this in just a few short weeks :)
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete