Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How sweet

I guess there is some bloggy award thing going around. Thanks for nominating me to those that have!
Here is the low down:
List 11 random facts about yourself.

  • Answer the 11 questions given to you.
  • Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
  • Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.


Thank you to http://www.shemovedtotexas.com and http://nolongerfiction.blogspot.com/2013/06/ride-times-liebster-blog-award.html

11 random facts about me:

-I really, really want to ride a bull (not a PBR size one but a smaller one!)
-Im freakishly tall for a girl and am always mistaken for a basketball player instead of a horse rider (did play senior year 3rd in state baby!)
-I watch far to many tv shows and watch most religiously
-Channing Tatum quite possibly may be my husband
-Bridesmaids and Pitch Perfect are some of my favorite movies
-I work at a daycare with little kids. Fulfills both my love for children but is also a great birth control for the time being!
-I am not a very serious or emotional person. Like at all. I cannot stand people who cry to much or dont laugh enough
-I have 6 dogs (we are borderline hoarders haha!)
-I am terrified of chickens
-I am obsessed with Taco Bell and will most likely own one some day (if I have anything to say about it!)
-I thought I was much more interesting before trying to come up with 11 things about me!

First set of Q's:

Favorite Bill Murray movie? I honestly had to look up who he was (know the name just not the face) haha! Space Jam for sure though!

Name a hobby besides horses that you wish you were really good at. I wish I could sing and/or dance!


Dogs or Cats? Dogs for sure


Vampires in pop culture: for or against? Not going to lie.... The Vampire Diaries is a favorite of mine. Not typically that kind of girl but it is a good show!


If you could switch careers tomorrow what would you do instead? Obviously I would be riding/training


What’s a show name for a horse that you’ve always liked? Cant think of one right now but I love looking through horses names at shows. There are some seriously cute ones.


Favorite ribbon color (other than blue!) Other than blue? Is there another color?!


One piece of horse tack you are dying to own. I would really like to get a new jump saddle that will fit my giant legs


Morning person or night owl? Night owl. Even then sometimes I go to bed early, never a morning person though!



Favorite color of horse. As much as I enjoy my adorable black and white pony... those dark bays always get me! Especially chromed out


If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go? Hawaii. So cliche but so true.


Second set of questions!!

What is your favorite childhood memory? Just playing in our neighborhood in general.

If you could have a super power, what would it be? Keep people/animals from getting old and/or sick


You have one wish - what would you do with it? Pray to God that we make it around Inavale next weekend!


What is your favorite color? Purple


What are you most passionate about right now? Always passionate about riding


You win the lottery. What is the first thing you buy? I would buy a nice piece of property (big!) so I could ride/train at my house. Then a horse trailer with living quarters :)


What is something that intimidates you? Growing up!


What is a quote that best describes you? No idea. Something about being happy!


If you had a week off from work, what would you do? Sleep :)


If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Hawaii


What is the most dangerous/daring activity you have ever partaken in? Im not sure? I went zip lining that was like hundreds of feet above the ground. I want to ride a bull though!



I am really bad at this stuff so I challenge/nominate you all to do this! I would love to read all of your guys answers.

On the pony front he is doing great! We have had some really nice dressage rides recently and plan to jump in the next couple days. Inavale is NEXT WEEK. How crazy is that?! Ride times come out on Monday. Alanna and I are going to head over Thursday night to walk my xc course so we dont have to worry about it on Friday while we have the pony (we are just hauling in so no stall). It will be one less thing to worry about so that will be nice. I still cannot believe that we are doing our first recognized in a week. I have been looking forward to this for years and it is now quickly approaching. SUPER excited and nervous at the same time.






1 comment:

  1. I am also pro vampires. Was watching True Blood when I wrote that question :)

    ReplyDelete