Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just what I needed!

After coming out unusually grumpy for his lesson yesterday he worked out of it quickly and it turned out to be a great ride! It is so much fun to watch someone else ride him (better then me!) and see how he goes. He looked REALLY good! Nothing is cooler than watching your horse go around like a total 2nd level stud :) And what is cuter then a Gypsy Vanner half pass (well a baby one!)?

Last night really motivated me to get back to work and really focus on showing 2nd level for the last part of our summer. After Inavale (and a short vacation for him) we will go back to work and get out to a couple dressage shows hopefully. Inavale in 3 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed watching him! I love watching the horse i ride, Gatsby, being rode by others that are my level and higher it amazes me!

    ReplyDelete