Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February already?

It seems like it was just yesterday it was November and we were just beginning to think about starting our 2nd level work saying how fast the next few months will go by and we will be showing in no time. Now we are sitting at 2 weeks away from our first show of 2013!

Mystic will be debuting at 2nd level (test 1) at Bear Above the Ground dressage league show! I opted to have our trainer ride him for this one. Figured it would be nice to have at least her knowing what she was doing! LOL! The other good thing is that I will be able to get video and pictures of it all :) I am super excited to see how he does and what the judge has to say about him.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the videos and pictures! I bet you are sooo excited i know that if it was me I would probably be starting to get really nervous!

    ReplyDelete