Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Saturday, February 23, 2013

I have myself a 2nd level pony!

He may not be the most athletic (who are we kidding... he is not the most athletic haha!) horse out there but he sure makes up for it with the amount of heart he puts into it all! I got to the barn this morning to finish bathing and cleaning him up. Learned that I will not be letting any pee spots stay on him, no matter how cold it is outside as he now has 3 giant pee stains that would not come out. Luckily everything else cleaned up nicely and he enjoyed a nice 45 minute graze behind the barn.



Pictures will have to do till tomorrow!







Final halt salute! 

63% at second level test 1. A very happy Team Mystic!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, that's very exciting! I love how his feathers fly in the pictures :) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete