Pages

2013 Memories

2013 Memories

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Time flies..

When you are getting ready to bring another horse home! My poor pony has been neglected since Sunday. I didnt go out Monday then just went out on Tuesday to do barn cores and tonight I had to come home and keep getting ready Tolos home coming tomorrow.

Along with all this the norovirus is going around at my work (daycare) and it is super gross. We sent 4 kids home today just in my room and almost all the teachers have gotten it. I have been lucky to this point but have not been feeling so hot the last couple days and it was worse today. Praying it is just a cold!

I promised Mystic that I would head out tomorrow morning after doing morning chores at a barn I work at first and go ride him before Tolo gets here!

2 comments:

  1. Yuck!!! I hope you don't get sick. That would suck. I will have to come see Mr. T this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't get suck and that it is just a cold! Will there be pictures when Tolo comes home?x

    ReplyDelete